MIFT Food Analyst Symposium 2024
Date: 13 Jan 2024
Venue: Taylor's University Lakeside Campus
Palm International Nutra-Cosmeceutical Conference 2023
For more info, please download here
IMFeD - Growth Summit Jul 23, 2023
• Date: Sunday, Jul 23 | 9.30AM-4.00PM
• Registration link: https://imfedgrowthsummit.cloudexpo.my/registration
• CPD: 4 CPD points for nutritionists (awarded by myCPD)
• Registration is FREE
For more info, please download brochure
Since 2001, ILSI SEA Region has facilitated a series of seminars and workshops for regulators, researchers and scientists, and relevant food industry personnel from the region to discuss issues on nutrition labeling and claims.
The 12th Seminar on Nutrition Labeling and Claims aims to provide updates on regional developments and regulatory changes in nutrition labeling, nutrition and health claims, Front-of-Pack labeling and related issues in Southeast Asia and other regions. It will also discuss on the regulatory status of non-nutritional food components and updates on harmonization efforts of nutrition labeling in ASEAN, as well as scientific substantiation and harmonization opportunities for nutrition & health claims in SEA.
More info and registration, please click here: https://ilsisea-region.org/event/nutrition-labeling-claims-2023/
17th ASEAN FOOD CONFERENCE 2023 at BCCK in Kuching, Sarawak, 24-27 October 2023
FUTURE OF FOOD IN ASEAN: WHAT’S NEXT?
• To highlight advances and new findings in food science, technology, and services to provide the underpinning science, tools and education to support innovative solutions to strengthen the supply and trade of safe and wholesome food in the region, and globally.
• To address threats to the regional and global supply chain disruption and discuss long-term solutions on the impact on the environment, health, and nutrition.
• To foster networking and linkages between the regional and global food scientists and technologists.
• To increase global competitiveness of regional food education, research, and innovation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Policy makers
• Stakeholders in food industry & related industries
• Food Business owners and managers form ASEAN region & globally
This event will provide a platform for robust discussions and sharing of ideas in the latest research, innovations, new technologies and developments in the field of Food Science and Technology
For the brochure detail https://ezy.la/AFC2023
Complete the registration - Visit our website: http:www.afc2023my.com
Miss Ain : 011 5503 8928 / 03 5631 8928
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Visit our website: https://afc2023my.com/
Thank you for your registration and see you soon!
Join USSEC’s Seminar on Soy Protein Utilization and Health to uncover the research on soy nutrition and health, latest trends and soy product innovations, application of soy ingredients into food and beverages, and culinary demonstration featuring soy and soy food products on June 14 2023 at Sama Sama Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
For more details, please download brochure here
Nutrition Communication Training Workshop: From Theory to Practice
Date: 6 - 7 July 2023 (Thursday - Friday),
Time: 9.00 am - 4.00 pm
Venue: SVOFO Hall 1, 3rd Floor Sunway Nexis Office Kota Damansara, Petaling Jaya
Fees: RM 350
*RM 200 (discounted rate) for NSM Members and attendees of the 38th NSM Scientific Conference 2023
Should you require further information, please do not hesitate to contact the Technical Working Committee of MyNLP at firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: 14-17 September 2023
Venue: Tianfu International Convention Center, Chengdu, China
For more details, please click here https://acn2023.sciconf.cn/en/web/index/11826_
NSM encourages members to participate in this Congress. Click here to view the various activities by the NSM to facilitate participation of members, including group registration with a discounted fee, notice of ACN awards and FANS awards.
12th Diabetes Complications Conference & Grand Rounds
Date: 26 - 27 May 2023
Venue: Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar & Hybrid
For more details, please click here.
14th Asia Pacific Regional Conference on Food Security (ARCoFS 2023)
Date: 12 - 13 Sep 2023
Online: Zoom platform
For more details, please click here.