Be an NSM Member
Interested to join NSM? Please refer to online membership application at http://www.nutriweb.org.my/NSMmem/member_register_new.php.
You may refer to the Rules of Nutrition Society of Malaysia, under Membership section to understand the types of membership.
The following documents need to be prepared before completing the membership application:
i. Recent Passport size photo (jpg / jpeg / png)
ii. Scan copy of first bachelor degree (pdf / jpg / jpeg / png)
iii. Proof of payment of membership fee (pdf / jpg / jpeg / png)
(Maximum upload file size must not exceed 2MB)
NSM Membership Disclaimer:
Being a Member of the Nutrition Society of Malaysia (NSM) does not automatically qualify the Member to register as a Nutritionist under the Allied Health Professions (AHP) Act 774. For the purpose of the latter, the Member would have to comply with the requirements of the AHP, details of which will be announced by the Malaysian Allied Health Professions Council. Do check the websites of the Bahagian Sains Kesihatan Bersekutu, Ministry of Health, and the NSM from time to time.
NSM Membership Application:
Kindly note that all applications for membership to NSM shall be considered at monthly NSM Council Meetings. Notifications will be sent to all applicants regarding the status of application approximately 2 months after submission.
Retrieve Password in the Online System:
- Open this webpage: http://www.nutriweb.org.my/NSMmem/index.php
- Click ‘Forgot Password? Click HERE to reset’.
- In the ‘Registered email’ column, enter your email (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). This email can be changed later once registration is completed.
- Press ‘Reset’.
- You will receive an email to change the password. Please follow the procedures as requested by the online registration.
- Please prepare the following documents to complete your registration
- Recent Passport size photo (jpg / jpeg / png)
- Scan copy of your first bachelor degree (pdf / jpg / jpeg / png)
- Proof of payment of membership fee (pdf / jpg / jpeg / png)
- (Maximum upload file size must not exceed 2MB)
Please contact email@example.com if you need further clarification.
Lapsed NSM Membership
If your Ordinary Membership has expired, please contact the Secretary by e-mail. All subscriptions are due on 1st January of each year and payable within one month of this date.